- Electronic documents are more powerful and useful due to their ability to link various forms of digital content such as audio, video, and animation, compared to print documents, which are just dead paper.
- Electronic documents are much faster to publish. Publishing an electronic document only takes a few seconds, but publishing our advertisements to reach our readers via print magazines can take at least one week.
- Electronic documents are much less expensive to publish. Instead of spending thousands of dollars on the cost of print publications, publishing electronic documents costs almost nothing.
- Electronic publications have no adverse effects on the environment but print publications require cutting, shipping and processing trees.
- All of the Younger generation (people less than 30 years old) are primarily interested in digital media, electronic documents and internet searches. Even the books that they read are read on tablets and smartphones, meaning that they have little interest or need for print media.
- The Middle generation’s (people between 30 and 60 years old) focus is split, half on digital media and half on print.
- Nearly all of the Older generation depended on print media.
COVID-19 changed many things in a span of few weeks. The COVID-19 virus forced Middle and Older generations to learn how use electronic connections, video conferencing and communicating via computers and smart phones. This is something that we were not able to achieve after many years of promotion.
Javad GNSS will stop advertising in print media and will work towards benefiting from the electronic communication and promotion tools provided by the magazines that we previously used to communicate our message through their print media. They have far reaching e-blast services and electronic messaging.
In addition, we will be working on
Remote Group Video conferences (we have tool for up to 400 participants).
Spreading the news through our sales channels.
Local State shows.
Words of mouth from happy users.